The Dallas Off-Road Bicycle Association seeks to be at the forefront of promoting the sport of mountain biking, land access, and advocacy for the North Texas area, and serve as a model of leadership for other cycling organizations.
### DORBA Mission Statement
DORBA will seek to accomplish its Vision through:
* Cycling education programs that advance a cyclists knowledge and skill level in a fun and encouraging atmosphere;
* Non-competitive cycling events that foster a sense of fellowship and camaraderie that appeals to the diversity that is found within mountain biking community;
* Competitive cycling events catering to XC, endurance, and racers of all racing skill levels;
* Adherence to national IMBA guidelines for trail development and other insurance requirements;
* Open, direct, and legal partnerships with land managers that can serve as models for new trails